What’s that one thing I detest when it comes to travel? I often ask this question to myself? The immediate answer I get is “PACKING”. Ahh… can someone please pack a bag for me? For people like me who are not organized, it can be a daunting task.
Aren’t most of us dependent on our saviors -” MOM”. Oh yeah, I truly am till date. I so wish she could be around me whenever I need to pack my bags.
Just on a lighter note, has anyone considered what would be the travel essential for a Gujarati family – I’m sure its food. Theplas and Muthyas to be ranked number 1. No offense I do hail from a Gujarati family and I love these specialties.
So for all us including me, who is in need of a quick checklist of all the essentials to carry for our next trip, below is the list. This includes everything I could think and compile. I hope it is helpful to you guys.
- The most essentials of all, all the necessary documents i.e. your passport, your identification cards like Aadhar card or pan card, hotel vouchers, travel insurance, visa without which a journey wouldn’t be possible (Only for international travel to be more clear and precise), foreign exchange/ travel cards and your ticket copies.
- First Aid kit or medicines as prescribed by your physician. Health is Wealth buddy…!
- Global Sim Cards to keep you connected with your family..!!
- Earphones/Portable Speakers and your favorite playlist to enjoy music while on flight or road tripping.
- Raingear/ Woollens/Cotton’s truly depending on your destination. If traveling to Europe please carry them all coz you definitely need them all.
- Electric converters/Adapters/Chargers, I am sure you don’t want to miss out on capturing moments. Keep yourself and the batteries charged for the trip. 😛
- Personal Care kit, Toiletries, Skincare products like sunscreens/blocks, your day and night creams, moisturizing lotions. Because self-care is important…!!!
- Comfortable footwear, the personal favorite would be shoes/sneakers. They are very important for your treks and long walking tours.
- Mosquito Repellents. Nobody wants to be bitten, at least by a mosquito…! 😛
- Torches for an emergency.
Above are some common and important essentials that shouldn’t be missed. So let’s hope soon this travel to commence and we start packing our bags for real again.
Until then, Au revoir, a bientot…!!